Layne's Visual.png 502.73 KB
Layne's Chicken Fingers Shift Leader
Layne's Chicken Fingers was born and breaded in Texas. Since 1994, we have been working to perfect our recipe and our craft. We are now looking to bring our amazing chicken fingers, fries and shakes to the rest of the world (not to forget about our variety of amazing sauces). We would love for you to be part of our journey.We are looking for GREAT people! Huge emphasis on great! Our team is full of positive, friendly, hardworking individuals and we strive to keep it that way. It is a huge part of what makes us such a great place to work.
We are proud to say that we don't just provide the community with great food; we offer awesome opportunities for anyone who wants to learn and grow. We work as a team. No one succeeds alone and we understand that. This is why we offer leadership training and life skills you can take with you anywhere you go. Working on the Layne’s Team will give you real life experience, endless opportunity, and the right to say you are part of something special. Most importantly, you will have fun doing it!
Our promise is simple, “To be the best damn chicken, fries, and shake experience on the planet.” We do this by offering the highest quality food backed by our 15 to 1 promise... Our team is 15x better than the food, and our food is great. If you love having fun and making people smile, you’re right where you belong. Be a part of the Layne’s Team and check out our available positions today!
At Layne's, the bar is set high, and our leaders continue to set the bar higher. We work diligently to ensure every guest has the same positive experience every time they visit us. We deliver Hot Food Fast, with exceptional guest service. And we aim for this experience to be Perfect Every Time.
The role and expectations of a Shift Leader is very simple. Lead by example, Coach in the moment, continually teach and preach our standards, and be willing to lead and make work fun!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have an understanding of each position and what their roles are.
- Be trained and competent in all hourly positions and responsibilities.
- Able to complete manager functions on the POS.
- Labor Management
- Work in a fast - paced environment
- Recognize coaching and teaching opportunities.
- Operational Awareness: know what is going on at all times.
- Having positive interactions with the guest and being present for both guest and team.
- Exceed expectations to uphold a clean restaurant in the front and kitchen.
- Utilizing company documentation and checklist to ensure every shift is PERFECT EVERY TIME!
- Complete closing shift paperwork
- Hold themselves and others accountable.
- Be the leader of a positive company culture.
- Must be of 16 years or older
- Leadership – Leading by Example
- Take pride in what you do and strive for Perfect Every Time (PET)
- Organization skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Team Builder
- Interpersonal skills
- Over the Top positive attitude
- Ability to teach others
- 1+ years of fast food management experience
- 1+ years of fast food experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule.
Layne’s Chicken Fingers Offers:
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Benefits
- Leadership training to become a GM
- Growth potential
- Great pay for Great people!
Starting Pay $13/hour + tips!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Layne’s was established in College Station in 1994. After years of perfecting our craft, we’re ready to graduate to bigger markets and we’d love for you to come with us.
We are looking for GREAT people! Huge emphasis on great! Our team is full of positive, friendly, hard working individuals and we strive to keep it that way. It is a huge part of what makes us such a great place to work.
Our promise is like our concept, it’s simple. We only serve four main products: Soon to be Famous™ Chicken Fingers, Crinkle-Cut Fries, Secret Sauce and Texas Toast. This allows us to provide the best quality food with the most efficient service. Check out our available positions, if you’d like to join the team.